Meghan is an Associate Attorney and joined the Firestone firm in 2020. Her practice areas include healthcare professional licensing defense, administrative law, employment law, and vaccine injury law. Meghan received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, with a minor in Communications and a Legal Studies Certificate from California State University, Long Beach in 2017. She received her Juris Doctor and graduated with distinction from McGeorge School of Law in May of 2020. During her time at McGeorge, Meghan worked for the Office of Administrative Hearings, the County Counsels’ Association of California, and other law firms specializing in professional licensing defense and employment law. She co-authored multiple publications, was nominated for Best Written Appellate Brief in her legal writing class, served as the Student Bar Association President, and won the Outstanding Student Service Award.
- “Cannabis and the California Workplace” (February 1, 2019). University of San Francisco Law Review, Vol. 54, No. 2, 2019, Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3547777
- "Proposition 5: Property Tax Transfer," (2018) California Initiative Review (CIR): Vol. 2018 , Article 6. Available at: https://scholarlycommons.pacific.edu/california-initiative-review/vol2018/iss1/6
- "Proposition 6: Voter Approval for Increase in Gas and Car Taxes," (2018) California Initiative Review (CIR): Vol. 2018 , Article 7. Available at: https://scholarlycommons.pacific.edu/california-initiative-review/vol2018/iss1/7
- California Academy of Attorneys for Health Care Professionals
- California Society for Healthcare Attorneys