Our Attorneys Represent Physicians & Healthcare Professionals Throughout California
The Law Firm of Marvin Firestone, MD•JD, & Associates, LLP is ready to aggressively protect your rights. Our firm focuses on serving the needs of California physicians and healthcare professionals. We specialize in governmental regulatory compliance (such as HIPAA compliance). Every client’s situation is unique and we strive to develop a comprehensive strategy designed to solve the legal issues our clients face.
We pride ourselves on providing personal service in the following practice areas of specialization:
- Healthcare License Defense
- Licensing Board Investigations
- License Reinstatements & Probation Modifications
- Appeals of Licensing Board Decisions
- Peer Review & Medical Staff Privileges
- Healthcare Employment Contract Disputes
- Managed Care Contract Disputes
- Medical Business Transactions
Our Principal Attorney is also a Licensed Physician
With over 40 years experience in helping healthcare professionals fight for their license and life’s work, healthcare license defense attorney Marvin Firestone, MD•JD is also a physician who understands the challenges you face, and can aggressively stand by your side to work towards the best possible outcome for you and your career.
Fill out our online form or call 1-800-LAW-MDJD (1-800-529-6353) today for a FREE and confidential phone consultation. We serve clients throughout the State of California.
The Law Firm of Marvin Firestone, MD•JD, & Associates, LLP specialize in:
- Assisting license applicants properly disclose and explain adverse background information in license applications
- Appealing the denial of your California medical license application
- Responding to licensing agency investigation letters and subpoenas for patient records
- Preparing you to be interviewed by the Medical Board Investigator and protecting your rights at these interrogative interviews
- Defending against Board Accusations, Interim Suspension Orders (ISOs), and immediate suspension of a license in criminal court under Penal Code section 23
- Appealing adverse Board Decisions by way of Writs of Mandate in the Superior Courts
- Petitions for reinstatement after license revocation
- Requests for early termination of probation
- Hospital staff privilege matters and peer review investigations
- Managed care contract disputes
- Medical business transactions (purchases, valuations, sales, contracts, and contract enforcement)
- Physician Employment Contract Reviews
Speak With a Medical Board of California Defense Law Firm Today
Fill out our online form or call our Medical Board of California defense law firm today to speak with a lawyer at 1-800-LAW-MDJD (1-800-529-6353) for a FREE and confidential phone consultation.
We serve clients throughout Northern and Southern California, including San Mateo, San Francisco, Sacramento, Redding, San Jose, San Mateo, Los Angeles, Stockton, Irvine, San Diego, and more.