Appeals of Licensing Board Decisions in California
License Defense Attorneys Representing Doctors and Other Healthcare Professionals for Over 40 Years!
If you have received an adverse disciplinary decision against your professional license, your ability to practice your profession is likely going to be negatively impacted. If your professional license has been revoked, placed on probation, or restricted, you have options available to appeal the discipline. In most cases, you have very limited time available for when you must seek an appeal.
Our team of administrative lawyers help with appeals from California licensing boards and agencies, including but not limited to the following:
- Appeals of Decisions by the Medical Board of California
- Appeals of Decisions by the Veterinary Medical Board of California
- Appeals of Decisions by the Dental Board of California
- Appeals of Decisions by the Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Appeals of Decisions by the Board of Registered Nursing
- Appeals of Decisions by the Board of Pharmacy
- Appeals of Decisions by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences
Timing is Critical. Protect Your Rights By Contacting Our California Licensing Board Appeals Lawyers Now!
Timing is critical. Contact us now by filling out our online client contact form or call our Northern California law firm directly at (650) 212-4900, 1-800-LAW-MDJD (1-800-529-6353). Our experienced California licensing board appeals lawyers can review your present situation and help evaluate whether an appeal is warranted.
Our law firm has offices located in the San Francisco Bay Area and the Central Coast serving clients throughout California.